We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised Personal Assistant to join our team. You will be responsible for providing administrative assistance and support to the CEO. This position is extremely diverse, fast paced and is ideal for someone who is self-motivated and looking to further their career in a corporate environment.
JOB OUTLINE REQUIREMENTS
- Providing administrative assistance and personal support to the CEO.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists and information on all clients
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms, invoices and proforma invoices
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, generate reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Research and creates presentations
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, data entry etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Manage staff appointments
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Salary starting from GHC800 – GHC2,000 and other company discounts on services.
- Benefits includes discounts on auctionsghana.com, Lunch [to be discussed] and salon services.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send face and body picture and send a YouTube link video where you talk about briefly about yourself.
- How good are you with using Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint, emailing and phone calling, as well as taking down information and data entry
- How well can you work under pressure from duties required of you in servicing various teams within the company while also dealing with telesales targets
- What would you do if you disagreed with the way the CEO wanted you to handle a situation or problem as a PA?
- How would you organise your day as a PA?
- How would you take minutes in a meeting to make sure everything was covered?
- How would you go about pricing a product for sale that were bought from the UK for sale on the Ghanaian market
- How would you deal with a customer you sold an item to but has called back to say they want a refund on the item. Since you will be dealing with after sales services. Detail how you would manage the situation on phone
- List as many communication formats you would use to enable you get your job done working with team members and with clients. for each please state when you would employ it
- Proven Personal Assistant experience
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise to ensure all deadlines are met
- Proficient skills in MS Office Suite
- Well-developed communication and people management skills
- Demonstrates adaptability and embraces change
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent time management skills
- A background in marketing is beneficial but not essential
- Degree or diploma in relevant field is an added advantage
NOTE: APPLICTION IS FOR 90mins ONLINE INTERVIEW YOU MUST COMPLETE. Click Here to Start now