JOB OUTLINE REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for receiving clients and visitors to our hotel. You will be in charge of giving clients directions and assistance to various parts of the hotel when needed, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent writing and verbal communication skills, as well as demonstrate competency & professionalism at the maximum standard. Prior experience as a receptionist is an advantage.
- Guest enquiries and assistance
- Taking bookings and payments
- Answering calls and switchboard duties
- Ensuring high levels of customer services are achieved at all times
- Focusing on self-presentational standards.
- Having excellent communication skills
- Having a good level of both written and spoken English
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience in hotel management or similar role bonus but not a requirement.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy in basic hospitality devices equipment (ePOS system, receipt printer, cash drawer, etc.)
- Pleasant disposition and ability to remain professional and polite even under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented setting.
A Hotel Receptionist will be offered the following benefits.
- A remuneration of GHC600 in an initial 6 months probationary contract.
- Free shared accommodation will be provided.
- Free lunch will be provided.
- Free uniform will be provided.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send CV, an electronic passport size picture and a full body picture to email@example.com.
- Send YouTube video describing yourself in 2 sentences. In addition answer the following questions in your YouTube video.
- How good are you with using Microsoft Word, Emailing and Phone Calling, as well as taking down information and data entry.
- How well can you work under pressure from duties required of you in servicing various teams within the company while also dealing with hotel targets.
- How would you deal with a customer who refuses to settle bills after a long stay in a hotel room. Detail how you would deal the situation.
- How would you ensure our hotel becomes the first choice of our client and others.
- List your five (5) best hotels in Ghana and for each please state what makes them the best.