Trainee Office Manager – SENKWA Ltd
Location: Ground floor, Silver Star Towers, Airport City, Accra Salary: GH¢1000 – GH¢1200 starting (Plus Bonuses based on performance), Closing date for applications 5pm. 23 February 2018
NB: In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please
- upload a youtube video of yourself and answer the following questions [send link to email address below]
- please tell us about yourself, then
2. what are the duties of an office assistant
3. what is the process a company goes through to receive a payment from a client from when a contract is given out
4. how would you manage the administrative operations of various departments within a company such as SENKWA
5. what is SENKWA
Then send an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae and electronic passport picture to email@example.com
This is a wonderful opportunity to work as part of a vibrant team in an expanding and innovative Company providing administrative support primarily to the operations CEO and various project teams. The successful candidate will be involved in many areas including operations and administration.
Duties may include – but will not be limited to – communicating via telephone and email, word processing, creating and merging operations manuals and covering some duty shifts when needed. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
Project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Working closely with the CEO and immediate management
- Accounts and financial analysis
- Assist in the preparation and collation of Operation Manuals and other official documentation
- Building relationships with clients: ensuring fast response times and consistently high levels of service
- Monitoring work in progress; ensuring projects are completed on time: liaising with customers
- Producing reports and spreadsheets
- Internet Research Abilities
- Motivating workers and maximising work output
- Ensuring staff punctuality and productivity during work hours.
A Minimum diploma in admin or tourism/social sciences related field of study
-Proficient use of Microsoft office packages
-Extremely good written and spoken English
-second international language will be an added bonus
-any professional certificates will be an added bonus
-experience in similar role is an added bonus
- An excellent work ethic
- knowledge of the tourism and hospitality industry
- A desire to learn and take on additional duties
- Ability to multi-task and work under serious pressure, meeting deadlines but with a good attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Candidates will be capable of introducing their own ideas into the business and have the confidence to help with day-to-day management issues.
- This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in a growing business with the ability to increase your responsibility and gain excellent future career progression.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format and two passport pictures to SENKWA Ltd 8th floor Silver Star Towers, Airport City, Accra. You can also send an email through the contact information on www.senkwa.com